A.S.P Letterbox LbNA # 60798
|Placed Date||Feb 17 2012|
|Location||Alexander Street Park, Charlotte, NC|
|Found By||The Wolf Family|
|Last Found||Feb 25 2012|
|Last Edited||Sep 14 2015|
1) Begin at the place where children play at Alexander Street Park
2) Go to the big field that is used for sports, not crops
3) The field is located near a creek. Go to it.
4) There is a current in the creek. Follow it to a blue bridge and stop there.
5) On the side of the bridge that says "Trinity" the letterbox is nearby.
6) Please stamp your logbook and mine as well. If there is not enough room in my logbook, please contact me here to let me know. Please rehide as you found it.