Borrowing Books Rule LbNA # 61025
|Placed Date||Mar 9 2012|
|Location||Rochester Public Library, Rochester, MN|
|Found By||Team Taco |
|Last Update||Oct 24 2013 |
Borrowing Books Rule
1. Start at the entrance to the Children's area.
2. Turn to your right and walk to the magazine “spinners”.
3. Continue walking to the “Floor of Fire”.
4. While standing on the “Floor of Fire”, turn away from the windows and look towards the raccoon on the wall.
5. Walk towards the raccoon on the wall and count 9 sections of shelves.
6. At the 9th section of shelves, turn left, then sit down to look at the books.
7. Find the books with the characters that know best how to borrow. (Their names are Pod, Homily and Arrietty. Hint: the author’s last name is Norton.)
8. Behind these books you will find one of Arietty’s prize possessions.