Never Eat Soggy Worms LbNA # 61028
|Placed Date||Mar 9 2012|
|Location||Rochester Public Library, Rochester, MN|
|Found By||J&H |
|Last Update||Jul 11 2012 |
Never Eat Soggy Worms
• Go to the northernmost (North = Never) wall of the Children's Area and find a smiling green fish.
• Facing the fish, turn to your right or east (East = Eat) and walk to the windows.
• Turn right and continue to walk along the windows until you find a Frog and a Toad on the wall enjoying two red books.
• Keep following the windows to the southernmost point (South = Soggy) of the Children's Area where you will find the chairs that rock.
• Look up and find wall panels in a pattern of blue - yellow - blue on the westernmost wall (West = Worms).
• Head over to the wall panels & then turn north and find the river in the carpet.
• Now turn until you are facing the J Fiction shelves.
• As you walk along the river, count 6 book cases and turn right after the 6th book case.
• Take 28 steps down the aisle until you reach the book about eating worms. Hint: The author is Rockwell.
• You will find a slimy, but inedible (Not to eat!), friend behind these books.