The Old Schoolhouse LbNA # 61630
|Placed Date||May 1 2012|
|Location||Rural Boone County, Boone, IA|
|Last Found||Sep 3 2012|
1. North through Boone on a street that tells a story,
2. Turn east on 5th letter – duece – x3 road for the glory.
3. “R” stands for Red-Brick Schoolhouse, so turn you know,
4. Half of half a mile you go.
5. When you see where learning once took place,
6. You’re almost done with this race.
7. Take the sun-shiney side and see what you see,
8. You’ll find what you’re looking for in the remnants of a tree.