The Rocky Ledge LbNA # 61634
|Placed Date||May 1 2012|
|Location||Ledges State Park, Boone, IA|
|Found By||Wanderlaus (Attempted) |
|Last Update||Oct 21 2012 |
The Rocky Ledge
• If you desire to go on an adventure and find a treasure that you can sign your name in then take this journey through Ledges State Park.
• To start your journey off on this day, quarter 1,000 and you’ll be on your way.
• The sixteenth letter of the alphabet is the avenue that you will cross on your way.
• To arrive to the place that you park, you need to enter the area that people stay in the dark.
• Once you halt your vehicle, pick up your feet and follow the Canyon Road street.
• Walk all the way until you see a sight of bricks on your right.
• Now get ready, get set. Roll up your pants and get your feet wet.
• Cross the stone bridge and proceed to walk past the Makoke Trail below the ridge.
• Go across the bridge that is made of metal. Don’t stop yet; you’re not ready to settle.
• Walk left until you see a tree that is shaped like the letter “V”.
• 32 paces from the tree, you see a stripped rock and there you will see... what you are seeking.