Rails to Trails/ Sedro-Woolley LbNA # 62355
|Owner||girlscout wren |
|Placed Date||Jun 23 2012|
|Location||Rails to Trails, Township to Fruitdale, Sedro-Woolley, WA|
|Found By||Mariner Fan |
|Last Update||Jul 23 2012 |
Starting at Township St parking area, heading east. All boxes are under flagstone.
1. Bird. I have a map.
2. Horse. This hiding place is for the horses.
3. Rabbit. I'm a leaning tree that is not alive with gravel where my roots would be.
4. Squirrel. Near a green entrance, but don't park here, with other rocks.
5. Cat. Rest a bit at the parking lot while looking for the box.
6. Pig. Our rock is one of many, by the sign with the red arrow.