Pond Puppy LbNA # 62462
|Owner||AEA / ENA|
|Placed Date||Jul 10 2012|
|Location||Legacy Park, Cottleville, MO|
|Last Found||May 23 2013|
This box is the first in two boxes very close to one another.
Legacy Park is located in Cottleville, MO off Hwy. N – right behind the police station.
You can get to Cottleville by Hwy. 94 to Mid Rivers Drive turn on Hwy. N.
This is a great time to bring your dog along for a nice walk on the paved trail or run loose in the dog run areas at the park.
• When you arrive into the park, the parking lot is big. You will want to park close to the log cabin and dog run area.
• To start this journey, head over towards the log cabin. You will see an informational sign at the entrance of the Dardenne Greenway – Cottleville Trail. This is the starting point to locate our box.
• To begin, start walking along the paved trail. The log cabin will be on your left and the dog runs will be on your right.
• Continue walking along the path about ¼ of a mile. The creek will be on your left.
• You will come to a ramp leading up to a bridge. Follow the ramp and cross over the bridge.
• At the end of the bridge go down the ramp to the other side. You will see a pond and a walking trail that goes around the pond.
• Turn and start walking towards your left. The pond will be on your right.
• You will see the concrete blocks to the bridge. Get off the path and walk over to the end corner of the concrete wall. Walk straight towards the creek.
• You will come to a large pile of rocks under the bridge. This is where you will need to look for our box.
• We have placed it along the underside of the bridge along the wall. It is covered by rocks.
We chose a puppy paw stamp with a brown ink pad to represent a muddy paw print – since our dog “Cookie” always gets muddy paws when we bring him to the dog park.
We hope you enjoyed looking for our “Pond Puppy” letterbox!!