Beach Box 1 LbNA # 63275 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Oct 6 2012|
|Location||Matanzas Pass Preserve, 199 Bay Road, Ft. Myers Beach, FL 33931, Ft. Myers Beach, FL|
|Found By||codysix (Attempted)|
|Last Update||Jan 29 2014|
I think my box was cleared from the area by staff.
1. From I75, take the Daniels Pkwy exit, EXIT 131, toward Cape Coral / CR-879 / S W Florida Intl Airport.
2. Keep right to take the ramp toward Cape Coral.
3. Turn right onto Daniels Pky.
4. Turn left onto Ben C Pratt Pky / Six Mile Cypress Pky.
Ben C Pratt Pky is 0.8 miles past Cross Creek Blvd. If you reach Brookshire Lake Blvd you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
5. Ben C Pratt Pky / Six Mile Cypress Pky becomes Gladiolus Dr.
6. Turn slight left to take the CR-869 S ramp toward Ft Myers Bch / Sanibel / Captiva.
7. Merge onto Summerlin Rd.
8. Take the San Carlos Blvd / SR-865 ramp.
9. Turn left onto San Carlos Blvd / SR-865.
10. San Carlos Blvd / SR-865 becomes Estero Blvd.
11. Turn left onto Bay Rd. Bay Rd is just past Pompano St.
12. 199 BAY RD is on the left. If you reach Oak St you've gone a little too far
Follow Bay Road a short distance into the parking lot of the Preserve. Walk a short distance on the boardwalk into the Preserve. Bear right at the sign to follow Calusa Loop. Walk a short distance to bench on the left. Directly across from the bench is a path. Walk a few steps on the path to the large tree which will be right in front of you.
The box is hidden behind the large tree.