Playtime in Stoughton LbNA # 63443
|Owner||Troop 3662 |
|Placed Date||Oct 23 2012|
|Location||Eastside Park, Stoughton, WI|
|Found By||Leapin' Lizards (Attempted) |
|Last Update||May 3 2014 |
1.Find a sign with a green tree.
2. Go to a picnic table and sit on the bench.
3. Looking at the bird house, walk to your right to a sandy pit.
4. Walk to the two slides.
5. Head East to the bat house.
6. Walk South to the middle of the horseshoe pits.
7. Head SouthWest to the tennis court and stand at the middle of the net.
8. Walk SouthWest to the shrub inside a roundabout.
**We are a Girl Scout troop and planted this letterbox as part of earning our letterboxing badge. We think it is the first one in Stoughton. Happy Hunting!**