Piece of Cake for Maiya LbNA # 63558
|Placed Date||Nov 17 2012|
|Location||St. Paul, MN|
|Found By||Dartmoor Dreamer (Attempted) |
|Last Update||Sep 24 2013 |
1. Start by going to Century Avenue and 3M Road in St. Paul, MN (just north of the I-94 highway).
2. At 3M Road go east towards Tanners Lake. You will find yourself in the parking lot of a hotel and a diner restaurant.
3. Proceed south under the wires, in search of the boats of play.
4. When you can go no more, turn towards the rising sun. Travel past the Hogs and the Indians.
5. In time you will find a green way. Take it with your sights set to the north.
6. When you reach the second street, follow it. As you travel toward the setting sun you are searching for a whopping weeping willow tree located on public property.
7. Hoof it to the willow to find what you are looking for in the cradle of the tree.