Birthday Adventure Series #3 LbNA # 63648
|Placed Date||Dec 1 2012|
|Location||James River Park System--Northbank/Texas Beach, Richmond, VA|
|Found By||Martin family five|
|Last Update||Jan 1 2013|
Clues to fill in the blanks below can be found in Birthday Adventure Series Box #2
1. Starting at Letterbox #2, continue on the trail with the river on your right.
2. Note the immense sycamore tree leaning out over the river.
3. There are numerous trail intersections here, but stay to the ______________ along the river as much as possible.
4. The shore will gradually narrow as the river moves closer to the railroad tracks on your ______________.
5. Pass by the homemade bench on your left.
6. 20 or so steps past the bench you will see a pile of rocks on your left.
7. Look for a rock that glitters in the afternoon sun. Underneath is the letterbox--the final one in the series.