WheatonArts LbNA # 65041
|Placed Date||Jul 1 2013|
|Location||1100 Village Drive, Millville, NJ 08332, Millville, NJ|
|Last Update||Oct 28 2014|
Visit Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center. It is free to go onsite for letterboxing. An admission charge is required if you visit the Museum of American Glass and/or studios.
1. Find the rain garden. In the center of the rain garden there is a small grouping of evergreens. At the base of those evergreens you will find the box!
2. Find the building where they blow glass. Hint: It has a tall brick stack rising up from the center of the roof. If you are facing the entrance sign, turn to your left. In front of the building you will see a grouping of three bushes. The box is at the base of one of those bushes.
3. Find the building where they use clay and a wheel to make bowls, vases, and mugs. Locate the handmade, ceramic bench on the porch. The box is behind the bench.
4. Find the place where geese and ducks gather and swim. Hint: It is a body of water. Nearby, there is a red building. On the right side of that building, at the base of a tree, you will find the box.
5. Find the place where they have the largest collection of American glass in the country. The box is located under the entrance sign (under the letters R and I).
6. Find the store that sells candy and toys. On the porch you will find an old wooden barrel. The box is located behind that barrel.