Hop like a Bunny LbNA # 66732
|Placed Date||Apr 13 2014|
|Location||Red Mountain Park, Birmingham, AL|
|Found By||Team JSABAIL|
|Last Found||Feb 18 2016|
• Starting from the main kiosk, at the entrance to Red Mountain Park, turn left onto the BMRR South Trail. This is the first part of your letterbox search.
• To get to your clue, walk backwards 10 paces (watching out for hikers) and then spin around facing the other way.
• Next, hop 5 paces while wiggling your nose like a bunny.
• Then, walk 20 huge paces while making bear grunts (20 huge paces = 40 steps)
• Walk tip-toed five small steps. You should see a large pile of rocks on the left of the path.
• From there, act like an orangutan for about 15 paces until you come across a tree on the left with a small crevice in it, just big enough for a bunny rabbit, or perhaps even a letterbox!
• GOOD LUCK!