Planes, Trains & Automobiles! LbNA # 66880
|Placed Date||May 16 2014|
So there is this really funny movie with Steve Martin and John Candy as the stars. Maybe you heard of it. Well, the title of it happens to be the title of this letterbox!
Planes, Trains & Automobiles.
If you have not yet watched this movie, drop everything now and do so. Then proceed to find this box! Lol. Just kidding. I hope you have fun while hunting for this letterbox. WARNING: The environment may be quite loud when you find the letterbox's home :)
1. To start, you should have a general idea of where one might find planes, trains, and automobiles all in close proximity of one another in Erie.
2. Many large businesses have all emerged in this area within the last few years, most of them starting with "W." However, the business that you are going to be looking for starts with an "L."
3. Across the street from this company is a large, white pylon with "Meadow _____ ___" painted upon it. The blank spaces names the T.V show in which "Arnold the Pig" is known from.
4. At the northeast corner of this business, there is a light post and, what appears to be, a large WWII pillbox on the other side of the guard rail. There is a large, rusty metal grate on top of it.
5. Carefully walk to the "pillbox" and stand on top of it. Looking towards the bottom of the east side of this "pillbox" are large rocks. The letterbox is tucked between rocks with a flatter rock placed on top of it.
Enjoy the stamp and congrats for finding the location of the planes, trains, and automobiles!
Please return all items back into the box neatly and back into the bag for others to enjoy. Please email or msg me if the box needs some extra lovin!
Thank you for taking the time to search for this letterbox and I hope you had just as much fun finding it as I did creating it :)