Grave Robbers LbNA # 7285 (ARCHIVED)
|Owner||Tennis Pro |
|Placed Date||Aug 9 2008|
|Found By||??? |
|Last Update||Jan 28 2012 |
Originally planted by lephantman13 and adopted in August 2008 by Tennis Pro. Some changes have been made to the original clues.
*Much creepier at night
1. The town can be found by solving this simple puzzle:
Phonetically combine these two easy riddles:
a) What question is usually answered by “because”?
b) What happens when your throat is agitated?
2. Within this town, you need to find the final resting place of some of the Confederates’ enemies. It is found on (Benjamin) ___________ Ave.
3. Start at the entrance with the stone “house” to your right.
4. Follow the path. You will pass a metal gate.
5. Keep walking along the path until you get to the headstone of a Colonel of the USAF that fought with the Flying Tigers in WWII.
6. Turn left and walk past this headstone, through the graves, to the “twin” crosses.
7. At the crosses, turn right and look for the headstone of Jones. Pay your respects and look for the tree directly behind.
8. At the base of the tree, under a pile of rocks and leaves is what you seek.
Please make sure, after you’re done with this, to cover it back up.